Saturday, September 27, 2008

Feeding Caedmon

I started feeding Caedmon at 4 months because I thought it would be fun and something "new" to try. I'd been ready the book, "Super Baby Food," and was really excited about making my own food. I started Caedmon out on Rice Cereal. He did not like it at all, in fact I had to feed it to him for two weeks and he still didn't really like it. The next food I fed him, I made myself; sweet potatoes! He LOVED them, and thank goodness because I made a whole batch of it. Since then we've tried Bananas, Peas, Carrots, Green Beans, Squash, Avacado, and Peaches. He LOVES to eat and will one day eat us out of house and home. So far his least favorite foods are Avacado and Squash.





This was Caedmon's first meal.










You can tell Caedmon is not at all interested in the Avacados.






This was right before he began eating his Sweet Potatoes!






2 comments:

Kay's Family said...

Yay for the new blog! I love it. I'm very impressed with your baby food making skills. Caedmon sounds like a great little eater!

Mom2boys3 said...

I love it! I want to start a blog or at least a Harris homepage kind of thing. We'll chat about that and your baby food book. Maybe we can have a play date this week. Congrats on the blog, and I can't wait to check back.