Saturday, November 22, 2008

Today, Nov. 22, 2008 I noticed that Caedmon has a tooth!  I was so excited; Derric would say I was probably a little too excited but it is is FIRST tooth!  That means he is growing and moving on to another stage, a stage of growing teeth and learning to eat foods that he can use his teeth to chew...  Each of Caedmon's firsts is always a big deal to me.  If I could get close enough with my camera to take a picture of his first tooth and post it on my blog I would but of course the tooth is really small.  
We will be traveling to Alabama to drop off the dogs at my parents so they can baby sit but the real reason is because they really want to see Caedmon, so we gave in.  And it will be nice not to have to take the dogs all the way to Texas.  We'll stay the night in Alabama and then leave the next day for Tyler, TX to see The Rankins Family.  Caedmon will be seen for the very first time by his Aunt, Uncles, and cousins.  There will be a house full of children on Thanksgiving and I'm looking forward to it.
I'll have lots of new pictures to upload to my blog soon!

No comments: