Saturday, August 15, 2009

We went to Coolridge Park in Chatanooga. Joel, Kim, and Lily Kate moved there recently.
Derric did the bike portion of the Nashville City Triathalon.
Derric went to Greece with a team from Grace Community and ran sound for missionaries.
We went to the park as a family.
Team Fartlick triathalon team and their boys.
We went to Will Langmack's 1st Birthday party in Atlanta GA.

Life has been crazy and it takes too much time to load pictures to blog spot so I've been loading them to facebook instead. The Rankins family is doing well. Caedmon is 17 months old and officially a toddler. He is loads of fun. I'm getting my Masters in Legal Studies and have made it through my first class with flying colors. It has been difficult juggling life, family, work, and school but it has been fun. I'll try not to take as long to update the blog next time.

No comments: