In October I had my 10 year High School Reunion. It is so hard to believe 10 years has come and gone. I'm not the same person I was back then, I've grown, and matured, and now see the world through a whole new set of eyes. I graduated with a class of 53 (that is tiny compared to most) and out of 53 students I think about 15 actually showed up. It was nice to see old friends. We toured the halls and class rooms and everything seemed so small. It's funny because when we were in High School we were the ones that felt small. It's pretty funny how a little time and a little life can make your perceptions change.
Monday, December 29, 2008
10 Year Reunion
In October I had my 10 year High School Reunion. It is so hard to believe 10 years has come and gone. I'm not the same person I was back then, I've grown, and matured, and now see the world through a whole new set of eyes. I graduated with a class of 53 (that is tiny compared to most) and out of 53 students I think about 15 actually showed up. It was nice to see old friends. We toured the halls and class rooms and everything seemed so small. It's funny because when we were in High School we were the ones that felt small. It's pretty funny how a little time and a little life can make your perceptions change.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Why comment on the timing of Thanksgiving pics when OCTOBER wasn't out of the way yet?? :)
I didn't think it through when I posted Thanksgiving. I should have posted Oct. before Nov. but... I've got mommy brain. :-)
Post a Comment