Okay, I know what you are thinking... "Thanksgiving? We just celebrated Christmas." What can I say, I'm doing good to be updating the blog at all. I've been recovering from the worst sinus infection I've ever had, and the holidays, working, taking care of Caedmon, yada, yada.
For Thanksgiving our family went to Tyler, TX. We stayed with Derric's sister, Janae, and husband, Jeremy and their new addition, Addison (about 4 months). It was a very relaxing few days and it was nice to catch up with Janae and Jeremy. For Thanksgiving Day we got together at Nana and Grandady's house (Charlotte and Randy) and were able to catch up with the rest of the family. BOY! has the Rankins family grown. We have a total of 3 new babies and 1 toddler, and Derric's brother, Eric just welcomed a new little girl to the world a week or two before Christmas. We have many things to be thankful for.
Monday, December 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment